Protected By DMCA

DMCA.com DO NOT USE ANY element of this page without prior approval. For approval contact me at lizbrian08@yahoo.com

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The Day of Days

Tuesday, February 14, 2012
9:46 PM

Today I survived the death of a loved one, rest in peace sweet Sonia Reyes; My computer crashed and I contemplated life and death; I read the entire book of Ecclesiastes because I figured God had the answer and He did. This is the verses that stood out to me:
Ecclesiastes 7:12-14
12) For wisdom is a defense even as money is a defense, the excellency of knowledge is that wisdom shields and preserves the life of him who has it.
13) Consider the work of God: who can make straight what He has made crooked?
14) In the day of prosperity be joyful, but in the day of adversity consider that God has made the one side by side with the other , so that man may not find out anything that shall be after him.
Ecclesiastes 8:8

There is no man who has power over the spirit to retain the breath of life, neither has he power over the day of death; (and there is no discharge in battle - This I don't understand yet) But, basically I am a wo(MAN) and He is God. I am to pursue wisdom and the beginning of wisdom is the reverent fear of God. I will be working on this. Because I am not there yet.
Tomorrow I journey to the land far far away to East Bakersfield. On the bus.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Other Pages From the Author of Purely Exposed

Check These Out!!!!!!