Protected By DMCA

DMCA.com DO NOT USE ANY element of this page without prior approval. For approval contact me at lizbrian08@yahoo.com

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Joy Upon Joy Upon Joy

Lord you are more precious than silver...Lord you are more costly than gold...Lord you are more special than diamonds... nothing I desire compare to you... I woke up this morning in God's presence this morning about 7:40... I am guessing that morning prayer was something totally awesome.
I was just fellow shipping with God, reading the word, I read it to my grandson and he laid hands on me and anointed me and prayed for me... He is 9 months old so I helped quite a bit, but just had such a good time with him this morning. Then I called my best friend of many years... like 26 years and I hadn't talked to her since maybe 10 months. Some things happened when I was visiting her last year and I had been hurt by her. I had vowed to never call her again or speak to her again. I just didn't want the drama and didn't want to talk to her. She had yelled at me, said foul things to me and hurt me so badly I cried for two days straight. I broken hearted that the difficulties in her life had changed her so much. I was away from God and did not consider her horrible environment and how oppressed she was. Anyway, long story short, my husband and my son's girlfriend had it out and he left me her with my son, her and my grandson. I felt abandoned. I told him that he needed to apologize to my son's girlfriend. He said he would if I called my friend Evi and apologized to her. So, I thought, yeah it's time to practice what I preach.
So, then my Mom calls me and she found us a real live HOUSE!!!! A three bedroom in Oildale. My Son doesn't want to move... but things being as they are... there's not much choice. I am so excited at what God is doing. I mean I just wake up and all of a sudden the flood gates of heaven just open up. I went to the mailbox because I thought maybe there would be a check in there. There wasn't but in my spirit I just feel like something huge is happening. I am still standing for the job at Aegis. That is not over. The Lord can open any door he wants. I believe he has called me there. That is that. In this season of deepening my faith I am just seeking God. I want to wake up in His presence every MORNING... Oh how I love his presence. Thank-You God for who you are. Thank-You God for loving us so much. I love you Lord and I want the whole world to know that and to know that without you I am nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Other Pages From the Author of Purely Exposed

Check These Out!!!!!!