Protected By DMCA

DMCA.com DO NOT USE ANY element of this page without prior approval. For approval contact me at lizbrian08@yahoo.com

Monday, June 27, 2011

Did You Know?????

Did you know that those who appear to be really strong, really are the most sensitive...Did you know that those who spend all their time protecting others sometimes really need someone to protect them? Did you know that three of the hardest things to say are: I love you, I'm sorry and Help me! Put as your status if you agree... Some will, most wont.
This is from my new friend Rae. Of course FB won’t let you type anything over 250 characters; I decided to put this on my blog to address this.
I am strong, because I am sensitive. I care and protect because I need to be cared for and protected. I don’t do this so someone will do that for me; but in a strange way when I focus on helping others all those needs don’t seem to be as blurring in my mind.
I still have great trouble asking for help. I will tell you why. I have gone to doctors, therapists and others stating that I needed help. I couldn’t get it unless I paid for it, which without an income, well, it’s not gonna happen. When someone asks me for help, I know they must need it or they wouldn’t have asked because it is hard to ask. I won’t be the one to say, “Sorry. There’s nothing I can do”. I hate that for our world, our society. The only thing I will be held accountable for is what I did, what I didn’t do, whether I turned my back or was too (whatever) to be able to care.
Saying I’m sorry still sucks, cause I like to be right. It has just been over the last few years that I have realized how imperfect I really am and that’s helps me to look past others failing s as well.
We are on this WONDERFUL journey of life. It is not the destination that is truly important but it is the journey along the way that counts most.
Thanks for inspiring this most grave introspection. It is always good to look within and feel our lives not just run from place to place doing our lives.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Other Pages From the Author of Purely Exposed

Check These Out!!!!!!