Protected By DMCA

DMCA.com DO NOT USE ANY element of this page without prior approval. For approval contact me at lizbrian08@yahoo.com

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Times of Great Change

These past few weeks have been a time of great change and adjustment. As we find ourselves without a home again, I feel like this time I can truly trust God.
I have been attending this wonderful fellowship in Bakersfield called, Renaissance International. I have learned and grown over the last three months in leaps and bounds. It seems like God is really rearranging my mindset when it comes to loving Him, following Him and being a part of the body.
I will get back to my writing as soon as possible. I have so many other things going right now. I will keep everyone updated. This Blog isn't dead, just taking a time out.
Love you all.
-Elizabeth

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Other Pages From the Author of Purely Exposed

Check These Out!!!!!!