Protected By DMCA

DMCA.com DO NOT USE ANY element of this page without prior approval. For approval contact me at lizbrian08@yahoo.com

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Sunday, August 28, 2011

My Praise

Glory Be to God on this day!!!!!!
For He has delivered me from my enemies
He has set my feet upon the rock
He has given me beauty for ashes
The oil of joy for my mourning

He has lifted me from the miry clay
He has strengthened me that I may soar
On Eagles wings
and dwell in the shadow WITH the Most High

He has renewed His Spirit within me
That I may be connected to Him once again
In Close fellowship

He has delivered me from depression and sorrow
He has renewed my mind and my vision

Oh Glory Be To God!
The Most High
He has delivered my enemies under His feet
He has washed me with the Water of His Word
and clothed me with a garment of Praise
He has broken through the cloud of Darkness above me
He has opened His Heavens Wide over me
He has shinned His Light upon me
That I may be made new
That I may shine in the darkness
That I may be a light unto The Nations

His Spirit within me has made himself known to me
Once again
I have been healed, delivered and set free
My time of current difficulties have come to an end
Bless the Lord oh my soul and all that is within in me
Bless His Holy Name !!!

He leadeth me by still waters
He restoreth my soul
He makes me to lie down in Green Pastures
His Rod and His Staff comfort me

For I have been buffeted and reproved By The Lord
As I lost my way
I despise not the chastening of the Lord
For He loves me as His dear daughter
For in this time I have be given wisdom
And sight for my destiny
My mind has been renewed and The world
Wrung out of me
_____________________________________________________________________

His Word to The Body

Be not conformed to this world
But be transformed by the renewing of your mind
Set your eyes upon the Lord
For He will show you great and mighty things
Which no man has seen nor heard
Dwell IN the presence of the Most High
Sup with Him in the early morn
Harken your ear to listen
To the Word of the Lord this day
Give place to His words and follow them with all your heart
Walk with The Lord in the Cool of the Day
Sleep in His Loving Arms
Wake to His Sweet Reward
His presence Be with You Always

Love the Lord your God With your whole heart mind and body
Love your neighbor as yourself
For you cannot love your neighbor until you love God and then yourself

Be Cleansed continuously by the water of the washing of the WORD
For it is life, and breath
It is the Fullness of Christ
Abide in His Word and dwell with Him in the Most High

Give Glory to Him always
For His love runs so very deep
Let His Light Shine Upon You
Don't turn away
For many are the ways of man
That all lead to destruction
Many are the thoughts of man
That are not in line with Him

Better Yet are His WORDS
His WAYS
And His Love

Turn only to God
Hear only the Lord
Speak only His words
Live only His life
Be only as He has called you to be

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Other Pages From the Author of Purely Exposed

Check These Out!!!!!!